Advising Resources

Registration Basics Tutorial

Advising Worksheets & Academic Forms

Rocky Mountain College students are assigned an academic advisor with expertise in the student's field of study. Secondary advisors may be assigned to some students, such as those with a second major, international students, and those who qualify for Services for Academic Success (SAS). Authorization from the primary academic advisor is required for student registration and schedule changes. To change academic advisors, students must complete and submit a Request for Change of Academic Advisor form with the Office of Student Records.